Thursday, May 29, 2008

NEPTUNE

Beat me: my blood is yours
Slap me: my eyes belong to you
Swallow me whole & I will try
not to die so I can sing your praises
when you in your gracefulness let me out,
my mouth wet with you, my hands dripping you,
all of my cells alive with the stinging
kisses that are you--

They don't understand why I stay with a man
who cups crimson pain in the palm of his hand,
they don't know, they don't know what it is
to grab your gaze. An instant
is worth my life. Your power
could harness tides.

5 comments:

jereme said...

I like the emotion conveyed in this piece. Good job.

Maya said...

thanks jereme. i like your writing too.

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq said...

maya,

you are a friend of jeremey.

jeremey is an enemey of the jaguar uprising.

and now.
so are you.

TTB is the most mystic mother fucking tourism guide you have ever seen. You want to take your family one a summer vacation into the heart of America and drive all the way to this abandon but so majestic National Park. Yes, you push through the high gas prices because something deep within America is calling you. And there. In the distance. You see something. You see two tears fall onto a bison and the bison runs and runs across the mountains and you see the bison shed two tears onto the ground and the ground shakes and splits in two and I emerge. TTB is now in front of you.

All over the mystic world.
Flying around on my mystic cloud.
BECAUSE I CAN.
BECAUSE I WILL.

WRITE.
6/11
DEAL WITH IT..

jereme said...

Hey TTB, you are out of line. Maya never did anything and she actually said jaguars were mystical.

If you want to play, then come play with me.

Regards.

Anonymous said...

maya, this is really good, like beautiful poetry, and i miss you.

love, zoe