Wednesday, March 08, 2006

this is a whiny poem by me about me

my creativity is very limited
when I read other people's writing
or when I listen to music
I realize that those people can come up with ideas
in a way that I cannot
my ideas are not amazing
occasionally I have an epic idea
or a cute one
but even those are not amazing
or really very original
my ideas are usually specific moments
(such as someone having sex in a church)
while they come up with truly creative ideas
thus my creativity is limited
and back to the beginning again.

2 comments:

jude said...

being unnecesarily critical and bitchy, I didn't like this poem, but I did relate to it. I basically feel the same way

Maya said...

yeah, it's not one of my favorites, I just had nothing better to do with it. prose is really much, much more my thing.