Monday, February 20, 2006

warning: potentially scarring material below

While Albert and Cindy were together Albert was always afraid that, when sucking on her nipples, he would inadvertently bite one off. He had dreamed about it often, the odd texture of the severed thing in his mouth, the screaming and shock and profuse, spurting, crimson bleeding. It was terrifying, and not something you could tell your pretty girlfriend about. The best way to cope with it was of course not to suck on her breasts, and so eventually Albert stopped. It made things a lot better.

But then Cindy asked him why. "I liked it," she said. He couldn't come up with a satisfactory explanation.

They had been dating for six and a half months. They broke up within weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, yes, I should check this more often. Interesting as ever, although I'm not so sure about this particular one... I would hope that I would trust someone enough after six and a half months that I'd be able to say "I'm afraid of biting off your nipple" if needed.
...and now that you mention it, I probably would be. Damn paranoia.

Anonymous said...

NIPPPLESSS